Some revelations have been made by Olakunle Churchill about his estranged wife, Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh.
- Churchill and Tonto met two and a half years ago at Escape Nightclub in Lagos during his brother's birthday party
- Tonto got pregnant 6 months after they met
- That triggered him to take the next step by going to her village to pay her bride price
- Churchill has been "into real estate since he was 22 years old"
- When he met Tonto, he had four companies, now he has six companies
- Tonto definitely did not "make him successful"
Regarding the "Ghana incident" when Tonto allegedly got arrested, Churchill said Tonto got angry because he wanted to go for a friend's house warming. He alleged that she jumped his fence after tearing down the security system; she then went into the house and destroyed property. He said he was not home at the time and he called the police. He alleged that she was rude to the police chief at the station and even spat at police officers. He said he deleted photos from the incident to protect Tonto and that he wrote a withdrawal letter to the police in an attempt to prevent Tonto from being jailed. He also paid for her to be bailed.
The businessman said Tonto allegedly apologized and "promised not to go back to drugs."
Three weeks after this incident, Tonto got pregnant, he said, and that Tonto was "a perfect woman" all through her pregnancy.
He said Tonto allegedly became erratic once again after she came back to Nigeria four months after the birth of King.
According to Churchill, Tonto has damaged N66 million worth of property till date. He said he has tried to "revive her" to the person she was while she was pregnant.
He said he has someone in Tonto's inner circle who monitors Tonto and gives him updates including when Tonto attempts to blackmail him.
Article courtesy of Premium Times